My sweet niece over at Orangie’s Attic tagged me with posting seven (7) factoids about myself which I’m sure everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to read. Thank you sweet, sweet niece. Here goes!
1. I cannot tie or untie knots in cherry stems with my tongue. Not something I inherited or even know that I could have possibly inherited.
2. I can no longer HULA HOOP because the hoop will not fit around my waist!! Just kidding. Well maybe it will fit but can’t rotate!!
3. People tend to talk to me anytime and anywhere and tell me their life story. Especially when I’m in line at Kroger or Wal-Mart. Even on the phone making reservations at a hotel.
4. I love going up to my sewing room and spending hours playing with fabric, looking at magazines and sewing up new projects. Pondering whether I should start painting again or what piece of furniture I would like to slap a coat of paint on. I’m wanting to decorate an extra room which is used mostly as extra storage right now with emphasis on the word wanting.
5. I love watching any movie that has Tom Hanks or Meg Ryan in it. Sleepless in Seattle and You Got Mail, two of my favorites. Also Castaway and French Kiss are two more and….. I could go on and on. Oh! and Forrest Gump.
6. I can’t wait for vacation every year because it is a mini family reunion. So much fun and so many hugs and kisses from my niece, and nephews, and great nieces and nephew. Love, love, love it.
7. I want to go to Italy and spend about two weeks roaming around the country side and taking it all in. I also would like to learn the language but I’m not sure you can teach “old dogs new tricks”. I was in Venice a few years ago for about 5 hours, oh woe is me. Not enough time!!!
As my niece said, I now need to pass this along to other bloggers. I don’t know of many that might really take this much further. That aside two of my other favorite bloggers are The Pioneer Woman and Miss Mustard Seed. However, if you are a blogger and want to join in, it really is fun, so go ahead. Tag you’re it!!!
Ha ha… you can’t do the cherry stem because it came from your crazy brother-in-law’s side of the family! Can’t wait for VACATION either!!!